For an exciting adventure, we will take you to join our Whitewater rafting trip in the Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary located in Phang Nga province. Besides experienced thrilling of the rapids, you will have the chance to elephant trekking through the tropical rainforest and swimming in sparkling waterfalls. This trip will be an unforgettable adventure trip.
09:00 Pick up from the hotel and transfer to our camp in Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, Phang Nga Province (about 1.45 hours)
• Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
• Arrive at our Camp and then time at leisure
• Jungle walk to waterfall, time to enjoy swimming
• Lunch at local restaurant with Thai set menu
• Whitewater Rafting 4-5 persons per raft(Lifejackets and helmets provide for your safety)
• Elephant trekking through the tropical rainforest 30 mins • Return back to the hotel