Taking a bamboo raft ride is a splendid, relaxing way to enjoy the beautiful views of the Sok River surrounded by lush vegetation. Bamboo rafting gives you a more relaxed and quiet ride along the river. You can take it easy and let a local paddler take you to absorb the beautiful scenery of the luxuriant tropical rainforest and the river with limestone mountains as a backdrop. The water is clear and cool and you may get wet from the splash, or perhaps you can’t resist jumping into the water to swim. This tour is unique to the area as we take the time to stop at the river bank for trekking and cave exploration.
A sightseeing trip by long-tail boat is another highlight of this program. The emerald green water of Lake Khao Sok and various shapes of limestone mountains scattered in and around the lake are magnificent views. In the lake there are many things to do such as swimming, canoeing, fishing, etc. The limestone mountains covered with verdant tropical vegetation is also a home to diverse species of exotic wildlife. At night when the animals come out to find food, we will take you on a long-tail boat trip to watch them. The cave expedition in Khao Sok is a fun thing to do as well since it is not too difficult to get to each cave.
07:30 Pick up time (Phuket)
- Hotel transfer
- Stop at the Monkey Cave
- Arrive at Khao Sok for an exciting elephant trekking (1 hr.) The trek will take you through a tropical rainforest.
- Stop at the scenic viewpoint
- Riverside lunch
- Jungle canoeing on the Sok River or bamboo rafting
- Swimming in the river
- Flying fox 200 m
- Check in at bungalow
- Dinner with Thai food
- Night safari by canoe, explore wildlife
***(Night safari may be cancelled if it rains.)
07:30 Safari breakfast
- Departure from Bungalow to Cheow Lan Lake
- Sightseeing and watching various species of animals by long-tail boat (45 mins)
- Swim in the fresh water lake
- Lunch at a local restaurant (Raft House)
- Cave expedition, to explore stalagmites and stalactites in the cave
- Depart from Cheow Lan Lake (Khao Sok Lake)
18:30 Arrive in Phuket